Designed using quality components to deliver performance, ride quality and exceptional value
Find the elevator type and verify the platform falls within the platform dimensions for that elevator. Next, find the intersection of the elevator’s speed and capacity to confirm the roller guide is recommended for the application.
Roller Guide Rail Compatibility
The C-80 is available in four versions, each pre-set to a specific rail size.
5. Fully Adjustable Stabilizing Springs
- Stabilizing springs are factory-set, but can be adjusted in the field, to minimize bumps and vibration
- Spring adjustments can be used to further reduce peak-to-peak horizontal forces to measurably improve ride quality
6. Adjustable Stops
- Allow independent control of the overall float of the elevator car between the rails in post-to-post and front-to-back directions
- Adjustable stops are factory-set, but can be adjusted in the field to deal with troublesome hoistway issues