Designed using quality components to deliver performance, ride quality and exceptional value
The C-150 is a three-wheel roller guide with spring suspension, adjustable stops in all directions, and three 150 mm diameter polyurethane rollers.
Combining ease of installation and hoistway adjustability, the C-150 is designed for rail sizes commonly found in Europe, and can accommodate rails from 9 mm (T82 / 5.75#) to 19 mm (T140-1 / 18#).
It provides a smooth ride on a wide range of elevator cars up to 3.0 m/s (600 fpm) and 1,800 kg (4,000 lbs) capacity in low- to mid-rise buildings.
Engineered and tested to meet EN81 and ASME A17.1/CSA B44 standards, the C-150 is constructed from durable, precision machined, ductile iron castings and is assembled using quality parts to ensure the installed roller guide delivers a lifetime of reliable performance.
Find the elevator type and verify the platform falls within the platform dimensions for that elevator. Next, find the intersection of the elevator’s speed and capacity to confirm the roller guide is recommended for the application.
Roller Guide Rail Compatibility
The C-150 is available in four versions, each pre-set to a specific rail size.
1. Face Arm Retention Bolt -
- After the guide is accurately positioned and secured, remove the face arm retaining bolt and the correct roller wheel pre-load force will be applied
- Precise factory setup for specific rail sizes reduces installation steps, which means there is no need for adjustment in the field
- This innovative feature simplifies the accurate installation of the guides saving time and money
2. Polyurethane Rollers
- Precisely molded and finished tread profile provides a balanced and concentric roller
- 85A durometer tread dampens vibration and reduces noise
3. Precision Ball Bearings
- Dual bearing design provides the roller extra stability to ensure a true ride, with minimal noise and vibration
- Industrial grade, high quality ball bearings will last for millions of cycles
4. Robust Casting and Design Features
- Precisely machined castings ensure the final assembly is of the highest quality
- Tested to meet applicable codes and standards ensuring the guides provide a lifetime of reliable performance
5. Fully Adjustable Stabilizing Springs
- Stabilizing springs are factory-set, but can be adjusted in the field, to minimize bumps and vibration
- Spring adjustments can be used to further reduce peak-to-peak horizontal forces to measurably improve ride quality
6. Adjustable Stops
- Allow independent control of the overall float of the elevator car between the rails in post-to-post and front-to-back directions
- Adjustable stops are factory-set, but can be adjusted in the field to deal with troublesome hoistway issues